DVDs come from my personal collection! They are lightly used but in great working condition. =)
STRETCHING FOR POLE
Stretching for pole is a program designed by pole champion Alethea Austin to gain full body flexibility and extension specifically for Pole Dancers. some of the exercises in this DVD will use your pole as a tool to aid you in stretching. focusing on warming up the body correctly and providing insider tips to maximize your stretching and gain flexibility in your back and splits.
– Full body warm up using pole
– Front and Middle Splits
– Lower Back, Middle Back and Upper Back
– 3 Curve Wrapping
– Shoulder Flexibility
– Stretches to create Clean Lines and Form in Poses
– Nerve Stretches to decompress and reduce tension
– Free Dance using Flexibility
“Pure Splits”is exactly that, Pure Splits sounds like. Every Pole Dancer wants flat splits not only on the ground but up in the air. This DVD is a training program developed by Alethea Austin focusing on lengthening and strengthening leg and hip muscles. I have found that there is a misconception that you just have to sit in your splits until you get them. Pure Splits will give you many different active and static stretches to get you to your goal of a pure flat split in the air.
– Full Body Warmups
– Stretching for Straddles Open V
– Deep Stretching for Front Splits and Middle Split
– Showing Beginner Through Over Split Advanced Option
– Using Pole to help Stretch a Range of Splits
– Free Dance incorporating Stretching into Everyday Pole Dance
ABOUT ALETHEA AUSTIN
Alethea Austin is recognized worldwide as one of the top Pole Dance instructors and elite competing performers. Distinguished by her slow controlled flow, flexible lines, and isolated body waves, Alethea won the title of US Pole Dance Federation Champion in 2010, Miss Sexy in 2009. In addition to appearances as a featured performer at national and international pole dance events, Alethea has given pole dance workshops in her Sexy Flexy style at over 300 studios in 16 different countries worldwide.